Re: revising the first cd contents...

Hello ALL,

I have a pure kde setup on my debian-box (should mean no apps using other
widget sets other than QT, expect ding:-)). I yust typed k and pressed tab in
a console to see routghly what programms I have installed. The following one
I choosed to post here as (necessary) packages for a kde setup. There are no
chatprogramms included or programms which make heavy use of the internet
(likde konversation, kget or so) because one who is able to chat and to
download files can probably make good use of apt-get to install packages
which are not included on the first cd he is needing. So I tried only to
mention packages interessting for people which have no or only a limited
connection to the internet. And for those there should be the a more or less
complete set of programms..... And here it comes :-) :
k3b, k3bsetup
kjobviewer
kaddressbook
kmail
kscd
kaffeine
kate
kaudiocreator
kmix
ksnapshot
kfind
ksysguard
konqueror
konsole
kghostview
kontact
kcontrol
kview
kwrite
kdesu

This list is only ment as an starting point. Because it took me only 5 min to
build up the list it can not be complete (or not have unneccessry stuff on
it). But on the first view is makes sens this way to my mind.