Re: wall messaging on KDE

Apologies for not framing question accurately.

'wall' is a *NIX command used to post messages to screens of all
logged-in users.  It is commonly used to notify all current users of
eminent shutdowns.

I need a means to also notify users running KDE.  I am not sure how this
can be enabled in KDE or perhaps in X.

XOSD, if it is applicable, would be overkill.

Thanks

raja