Re: kdevelop3: configure: error: you need to install kdelibs first.

* Ritzert@t-online.de [Sat, 12 Jun 2004 23:42:28 +0200]:

> it seems I've hit an often-reported problem with kdevelop3 (debian
> unstable): When I create a project and try to make it, configure fails
> with
> checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... no
> configure: error: you need to install kdelibs first.

  this time, it seems you are being bitten by the QT update. you need to
  install kdelibs 3.2.3-2, which is currently in incoming.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Wedding rings are the world's smallest handcuffs