Re: KDE322: libqt-mt => libqt3c102-mt

On Sunday 25 April 2004 17:35, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Henning Moll writes:
> > Hi!  Will this package be also renamed in the 'final release' of
> > KDE322 for Woody?
>
> Yes.

AFAIK, 'c102' stands for the transition from one gcc-version to another
incompatible gcc-version, which is done in sid. Why should this affect
woody?

> > I am providing a package of k3b for woody. This package won't
> > install with the current debs of KDE322. Sure, it's easy to correct
> > this, but then, the package will fail on systems with older
> > versions of KDE3.
>
> That's why you're supposed to provide two packages if you want them
> to work on two different Debian distributions.

This is not about different Debian distributions. It's just about woody
(and nothing else) together with different versions of KDE...

Anyway: I don't have any clue how to provide two different version of
the same package (for the different KDE-Versions) via the same
deb-repository. Is this possible?

Henning