Re: Konqueror

On Friday, 23 Apr 2004 18:18, Ferdinand Smit wrote:

> My konqueror opens a tekst file in a external editor. Does anyone know how
> i change that, so it opens inside konqueror ?

Select the file you want to open, and then from the "Edit" menu, choose "Edit
File Type...". Go to the "Embedding" tab, and choose "Show file in embedded
viewer". Click OK. You may have to refresh the directory contents before the
change takes effect.

Side note: The dialogue apparently assumes KDE is configured for
single-clicking with the left mouse button. This may not be the case, so it
should probably be re-labelled.

--
Alex Nordstrom