Re: kde322/woody

    Ralf> Hi Colm, we had pretty much the same problems with the new
    Ralf> kde322 packages.  - ssh-agent problem: the new packages
    Ralf> contain a 'standard' /etc/kde3/kdm/Xsession file instead of
    Ralf> the correct one, which just integrates in the debian X
    Ralf> server environment.  Use the /etc/kde3/kdm/Xsession form the
    Ralf> 3.2.0 packages ( I attach it in case you don't have it at

I eventually figured this one out yesterday after many wasted hours.

    Ralf> hand.)  - korganizer lost our calendars, and could not even
    Ralf> merge the backup copies in. Funny enough, it worked, when

I found a backup copy of my default calendar in
~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/ and copied over and I seem to have all
my calendar entries back again.

    Ralf> used within the 'kontact' application ...  - menu items are
    Ralf> really srewed up, don't know a fix.

This is the single biggest problem I have remaining, and short of
compiling my own copy of KDE (which I'm considering doing), like you I
have no idea how to fix it.

Regards,

--
                             _\\|//_