Spell check highlighting and other things.

Hi everybody,

On my computer, Sid up-to-date, kword does not highlight misspelled
words (the configuration option is set!). Does anybody else has the same
problem? (i.e. is it a bug?) Or is my installation misconfigured?

When configuring Kword, it complains about the fact that the "symbol"
font is not installed. It appears that under Xft, this font is named
"Symbol". Is it a bug? ;-)

Finally, is it possible to have spell check as-you-type under kile and
quanta?

Thanks,

Yannick