KDE 3.2.1/Konquerer and Java Applet problems

Hi,

since updating KDE (3.1.5 to 3.2.1), displaying applets does not work
correctly. E.g. JTree unfolding produces a very high Path with nothing. In a
scrollpane I can go to the bottom where I find the rest of the 'leafs'.

Also, my applet keeps running though I closed all konquerer windows.

The same applet viewed from KDE 3.1.5 with Konquerer ist fine. Same with MSIE
from Windows machines. (I did not test it with Mozilla, since I never got
java run with it.)

Does anyone has a hint?

Regards, Tim