Re: Remove Todo from Kontact [Re: 3.1 to 3.2 observations]

On Mon March 15 2004 12:46 pm, Adeodato Simó wrote:
 ]     Don't know if I got you right, but: do you refer to Settings ->
 ]     Configure Kontact -> Uncheck Todo List? That makes the Todo section
 ]     not to appear anymore in Kontact.

 No, sorry, I should have been clearer.

 Within korganizer (known as 'Calendar' in kontact) there's a list
 of to-do's shown in-between the month and the filter sections.  That's
 a duplicate of the 'to-do' main item within Kontact itself, and I'd
 be happy to get rid of the one in Calendar/Korganizer now -- since
 it makes more sense to have and use the one in the main toolbar
 of Kontact.

 Mind you, I did what you suggested to see if it hid it in Calendar
 too .. and when I made the change and went to Calendar, the whole
 kontact app seg-faulted.  When I went back into kontact to reply to
 this message, it seg-faulted again.  Running kmail alone, it works
 (obviously ;)

 I think I'm in for a bumpy few weeks.

 Jedd.