First twm then kde3.2

Hi,

I have upgraded from kde 3.1.4 to kde 3.2, however, some stranger things happen. I upgraded with apt-get from a Debian ftp site in unstable. At the same time, I have also upgraded x window to xfree 4.3. But after I login, twm shows. When I right-click the konsole, it can work and if I type "startkde", kde 3.2 is running!!

But kde 3.2 cannot automatically start after using kdm to login, and some packages cannot use in kde .

         Any suggestion?

Regards,
James Ng