How to change ctrl-shift-f keybinding in konsole

After upgrading from KDE 3.1.5 to 3.2.1 on Sid, I found that mutt now opened
in uxterm instead of konsole.  I prefer konsole and got that back, but
I've run across a conflict in key bindings: in mutt, ctrl-shift-f flushes
the current gpg key in use by mutt, but to konsole that means "full
screen mode."  So, of course, that key sequence gets intercepted by
konsole.

I'd prefer to change the behavior of konsole than of mutt, so my question
is, can I do this by changing the keytab for konsole, and if so, what
exactly should I put in there to stop it from interpreting ctrl-shift-f?

I'm willing to have no key sequence for full-screen mode, since at 1600 x
1200 I never need that anyway.

TIA,

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9