Re: Konq - open in background tab

Am Tuesday 09 March 2004 10:43 schrieb Andrew Ingram:
> I upgraded to KDE 3.2 yesterday and I think it's pretty good. Everything
> seems a lot quicker. There is something that I'm missing from Konqueror
> badly though. You used to be able to right click on a link and select
> "open in a background tab" which would open the link in a new tab, but
> not go to that new tab (it would stay on the page being viewed). This
> seems to have vanished now! Is this a setting or option somewhere?

Actually, I have a slightly different problem:
sometimes, tabs (or new windows when opened from kmail or knode) do open in
the background. However, that's not what I want and it is not always like
this.
This is totally weird behaviour and I would really like to have those
windows/tabs always open on top (not in the background).

Anybody seen this or knows what's going on, there?

HS

        oder über pgp.net