Re: update to 3.2 on Sid

holborn wrote:

Hi, i have the same problem.

On Lunes, 8 de Marzo de 2004 09:24, Chris Cheney wrote:

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 11:11:11PM -0800, Ralph Alvy wrote:

So far, I find that the KDE Control Center is pretty much gone under 3.2.
Clearly buggy.

Its most likely an issue of missing conf files. You are probably missing
some files from the install that are needed for the new kde menu system.
The easiest way to attempt to fix it would be to purge kdelibs-bin and
reinstall it.

to fix it i was purge kdebase-data and reinstall it.

Josep

I'll try both suggestions as soon as I get home to my Linux box. Thanks to both of you.