Misc-fixed in Konsole (KDE 3.2.0, Woody)

Hello List!

I recently updated my Woody box to KDE 3.2 and nearly everything
works fine. I have just one annoying problem. Perhaps you have any
solution.

I use Misc Fixed as my konsole and xterm default font. But
something seems to be broken in KDE 3.2.0 as konsole cannot display
the Euro character € in with the Misc Fixed font selected. Instead
an empty rectangle is displayed. Other fonts can display the Euro
character and using an xterm with Misc Fixed it can also display the
€ character.

With KDE 3.1.4 everything worked fine. Can you help me? I'd like to
use Misc Fixed also in the future because it is my favourite
mono-spaced font.

Best regards,

Christoph