orth <-> 3.2.1 binary compatibility?

Hi all,

Can orth's cvs 3.2 packages be used with the kdelibs from 3.2.1?

I realise that 3.2.x ought to be binary compatible, but I don't know if
anything's changed between orth's last cvs packages and 3.2.1 in unstable.
If something was marked 3.2-pre, does that mean it's binary compatible with
3.2.x?

Is it safe to --force-depends in order to install the 3.2.1 packages over
orth's packages?

Quite keen on being able to keep using kmail until it gets into unstable...

Thanks,
Daniel.