Re: KDE 3.2.1 broken

Hi,

I have just upgraded my KDE 3.1.5 to 3.2.1 without problems ( even I
have more entries in the K menu ), perhaps you lack some packages this
is what I have:

ii  kappfinder          3.2.1-1             KDE Application Finder
ii  kate                3.2.1-1             KDE Advanced Text Editor
ii  kcontrol            3.2.1-1             KDE Control Center
ii  kdebase             3.2.1-1             KDE Base metapackage
ii  kdebase-bin         3.2.1-1             KDE Base (binaries)
ii  kdebase-data        3.2.1-1             KDE Base (shared data)
ii  kdebase-dev         3.2.1-1             KDE Base (development files)
ii  kdebase-kio-plugins 3.2.1-1             KDE I/O Slaves
ii  kdelibs             3.2.1-1             KDE core libraries metapackage
ii  kdelibs-bin         3.2.1-1             KDE core binaries
ii  kdelibs-data        3.2.1-1             KDE core shared data
ii  kdelibs4            3.2.1-1             KDE core libraries
ii  kdelibs4-dev        3.2.1-1             KDE core libraries
(development files)
ii  kdeprint            3.2.1-1             KDE Print
ii  kdesktop            3.2.1-1             KDE Desktop
ii  kdm                 3.2.1-1             KDE Display Manager
ii  kfind               3.2.1-1             KDE File Find Utility
ii  khelpcenter         3.2.1-1             KDE Help Center
ii  kicker              3.2.1-1             KDE Desktop Panel
ii  klipper             3.2.1-1             KDE Clipboard
ii  kmenuedit           3.2.1-1             KDE Menu Editor
ii  konqueror           3.2.1-1             KDE's advanced File
Manager, Web Browser and Document
ii  konqueror-nsplugins 3.2.1-1             Netscape plugin support
for Konqueror
ii  konsole             3.2.1-1             KDE X terminal emulator
ii  kpager              3.2.1-1             KDE Desktop Pager
ii  kpersonalizer       3.2.1-1             KDE Personalizer
ii  ksmserver           3.2.1-1             KDE Session Manager
ii  ksplash             3.2.1-1             KDE Splash Screen
ii  ksysguard           3.2.1-1             KDE System Guard
ii  ksysguardd          3.2.1-1             KDE System Guard Daemon
ii  ktip                3.2.1-1             Kandalf's Useful Tips
ii  kwin                3.2.1-1             KDE Window Manager
ii  libkonq4            3.2.1-1             Core libraries for KDE's
file manager