Re: libarts-dev depends on esound?

Dnia Friday 5 of March 2004 08:46, Chris Cheney napisał:

> Arts is able to play through various sound devices including things such
> as ESD/MAS/NAS, right now I have MAS support disabled since the last
> time I tried it out it failed to build.

And when You get it builded then arts will depend on few extra libraries
which depends on few extra ones ;( I know that KDE has many dependencies
but now it takes more and more of them.

Few months ago I removed all GNOME 2.x stuff from my system - now it will go
back with esound ;(

--
APT: deb http://www.hrw.one.pl/apt/ sid/

                        If it works, don't fix it.