Win key opens K-Menu

Starting with KDE 3.2, the Win key (well, on my keyboard it's actually a
penguin) has acquired the nasty habit of opening the K-Menu when I just
press and release it without pressing any other keys. It still works as
a modifier, but, in addition, when used on its own, it opens the the
K-Menu. I'd really like to get rid of this behavior!

In case it helps, according to "Keyboard Shortcuts" modifiers are
assigned like this

mod1 Alt_L
mod2 Num_Lock
mod3
mod4 SuperL    Super_R
mod5 ISO_Level3_Shift

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                  Failures to use one's frontal lobes
mailto:michael@schuerig.de        can result in the loss of them.