Re: No sound on Debian with KDE 3.2, kernel 2.6.3

Hi,

you need to ensure that aRts is properly installed on
your system. Without aRts no sound. Any sound related
problem should be fixed by checking aRts.
ALSA does not work on its own.
Cheers.
Alexander

Am Dienstag, 24. Februar 2004 03:58 schrieb Udo

http://dot.kde.org/1070894366/1071099818/1071294651/1072009249/

http://66.102.11.104/search?q=cache:LAp3v0RfT34J:dot.kde.org/1070894366/1071099818/+site:kde.org+kde+3.2+alsamixer+sound&hl=en&ie=UTF-8