Re: Personal KDE 3.2 PowerPC packages for Sid

El Martes, 10 de Febrero de 2004 23:50, Teófilo Ruiz Suárez escribió:
Thank you very much Teo,
I have "fixed" the URL...
The proper one is (and was)

Both urls works!
Thanks again.

> > If you want to test them, please download from:
> > 	http://jaime.robles.nu/debian/kde-3.2
> The requested URL /debian/kde-3.2 was not found on this server.
> > The machine hosting the packages is my personal server in a DSL line so
> > if you think these packages will be useful, please mirror the directory
> > and allow my family to browse the internet :-)
> I could mirror it, if you wish.
> Thanks, and regards.
> --
> teo
> "Res publica non dominetur"

Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles - http://jaime.robles.nu
	Coordinador KDE-es - KDE Spanish Translation Team
	http://www.kde.org/es  - http://es.i18n.kde.org