Re: "Could not start kdeinit. Check your installation and try again."

Hello, after the upgrade kde 3.1.4 -> 3.2 and the error:

kdeinit: relocation error: /usr/lib/libqt-mt.so.3: undefined symbol:
FT_Seek_Stream
startkde: Could not start kdeinit. Check your installation.

I cleaned my installation of KDE 3.2 (--purge and I manually removed /etc/kde3
and /etc/kde3rc) and I reinstalled kde 3.1.4
But now I obtain the same error !!!
I can't understand ... Now I'm exactly in the previous situation.

System: woody + xfree 4.3 and other few packages (from backport) + kde (from
kde.org)   (no testing, no unstable).
libfreetype6: 2.1.7-0.backports.org.1

Bye.

Tiscali ADSL SENZA CANONE:
Attivazione GRATIS, contributo adesione GRATIS, modem GRATIS,
50 ore di navigazione GRATIS.  ABBONARTI TI COSTA SOLO UN CLICK!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml