Fwd: Re: "Could not start kdeinit. Check your installation and try again."

thought this needed to be sent here instead Matej :P

Subject: Re: "Could not start kdeinit. Check your installation and try again."
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 07:23
From: Matej Cepl <cepl@surfbest.net>
To: mobtek@netspace.net.au

On Wednesday 04 of February 2004 23:56, peter vdm wrote:
> I still get the 'Could not start kdeinit' and this is on a
> totally woody  system with no unstable packages anywhere with
> gcc 2.95.4

I just want to second this -- all packages are binaries from
download.kde.org, system is rather straightforward woody (with
some packages from backports.org, but IMHO nothing related to X
or KDE) and when starting KDE (which I do not do too often --
thanks to swsusp) I get %subj%.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
      -- Groucho Marx