Re: multiple vCards into KAddressbook?

Hi Christof,

a quick-hack that I've used recently is to append the standard
database stored under /home/<USERNAME>/.kde/share/apps/kabc/std.vcf
with the external vCard file to be imported extern.vcf manually:

	cd /home/<USERNAME>/.kde/share/apps/kabc
	mv std.vcf orig.vcf
	cat orig.vcf extern.vcf > std.vcf

Worked fine for me ;-)
Regards,