Re: Wiki seems to be fibbing; KDE not installable in testing

Dominique Devriese writes:

> Ross Boylan writes:
>> # apt-get -d install kde-core
>> Reading Package Lists... Done Building Dependency Tree... Done Some
>> packages could not be installed.

> Can you please attach the output of

> apt-get -s -o Debug::pkgProblemResolver=1 install kde-core

> and please keep the cc to 193376-quiet@bugs.debian.org

Ok, I've received the output from Ross, on investigation, this is yet
another consequence of the broken kdebase version which is still in
testing, and meta-kde not getting into testing.  The Debian KDE
maintainers are working on this, it should get fixed before sarge
comes out.

cheers
domi