Re: Build a sub package of kdenetwork (CIFS support in lisa)

Le Samedi 17 Janvier 2004 23:50, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen a écrit :
> On Saturday 17 January 2004 20:21, A.M.P. Boelens wrote:
> > Does this help? From the "Debian New Maintainers' Guide":
> > 6.2 Quick rebuild
> > fakeroot debian/rules binary
>
> Great! Thanks!
>
> I now have a working lisa with CIFS recognition on port 445, and added
> translation of the CIFS service name to the kio_smb protocol name SMB:/
>
> Maybe I should submit a patch.

You should definitely contact  neundorf@kde.org  maintainer of Lisa

If you are interested in network configuration and KDE, do you know Tim
Jansen's Knot (http://www.tjansen.de/knot/) a implementation of Zeroconf for
KDE. It is a young project with a lot of potential for KDE and I guess for
Debian. Tim is looking for developers.

Cheers,
Charles
--