Re: Build a sub package of kdenetwork

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:

> I was doing a bit of hacking on lisa. Particularly the lan io slave, adding
> cifs browsing support.
>
> The question is, is there any way to only build the lisa package, and not all
> kdenetwork packages, as this takes forever, and is annoying when I am testing
> it?
>
> Or is there another way to do it that doesn't take as long as building the
> entire kdenetwork?

In case you just want to build lisa, whether in a debian package or not -
make yourself a different debian/rules file and read the KDE Developpers
HOWTO. There are a few suggestions on how not to build
everything...allthough often enough it won't work.
*t

  Tomas Pospisek
  http://sourcepole.com -  Linux & Open Source Solutions