Re: What's New in KDE 3.1.5?

Matej Cepl writes:

> On Wednesday 14 of January 2004 03:19, Doug Holland wrote:
>> The past few days, I've been downloading lots of core KDE packages
>> with version 3.1.5.

It wasn't announced yet, but here is the announcement now:

http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.1.5.php

> You have been downloading KDE 3.1.5 packages -- but from where?

He's using unstable prolly

> And
> what is your version of Debian?

unstable prolly

> If it is woody, I haven't seen
> anything like that on download.kde.org.

wait a few more days or switch to debian unstable ;p

> Heck man, try to be more
> precise when you are asking question

His question was perfectly understandable to me.  He was not asking
anything specific to any sort of debian package, just the changelog
between 3.1.4 and 3.1.5.

cheers
domi