Re: K3b, cdrecord and user...

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 14:44, Eduardo Ramirez wrote:
> El Miércoles, 14 de Enero de 2004 12:49, Lars Schimmer escribió:
> > But it IS there and it is executeable as root.
>
>   Have you checked if it's a link to cdrecord.mmap or a shell script?
>
>   I recall having a problem like that...

Hey guys, please check if the cdrecord is also READABLE!
If not, the SUID bit doesn't matter for users. Please try to start
cdrecord as normal user. If there appears a message like "permission
denied" try to change the permissions.

Frank
--
## Dept. of Computer Science, Dresden University of Technology, Germany ##
## http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~fm3                                     ##