Re: No dead keys (fixed)

On Thursday 25 December 2003 12:51, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> > Did you enable keyboard layouts and choose correct keyboard model &
> > variant?
>
> I have tried 102-keys 104-keys and 105-keys, and different variants,
> including nodeadkeys.
>
> With nodeadkeys enabled, I do get the correct character when pressing a
> dead key, but if I go back to basic or full variant the dead keys simply do
> not function at all.
>
> This used to work with the KDE keyboard layouts disabled completely.

Well nothing I tried worked, so finally I figured there had to be some bug in
the packages themselves.

So I went all out and purged KDE completely and reinstalled everything again.
Now everything works like it should.

éèöãï   :)

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.5 on Debian GNU/Linux