Kbear -- Is it broken?

Dear friends:

Using Xandros 2.0 (built on Debian).

I downloaded Kbear today and I was very impressed with its design and
features. A really outstanding product. That is, until I tried to use it
to connect to my web site. It connected to my site and even showed the
public_html directory but would NOT show the remote public_html
directory listing, claiming I did not have the necessary permissions.
So, I tried gFTP and Igloo FTP. No problem whatsoever, Both connected
fine and allowed me to upload and download files flawlessly.

I then decided to connect to one of the KDE sites listed on their
Sitemanager. Again it failed, saying that there might be a bug in Kbear.

I downloded Kbear from:

deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ sarge main

Anyone had the same problem? Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Benjamin
--
Sher's Russian Web