Re: Korganizer crashing...

> On start of KDE korganizer crashes immediately when starting as normal
> user, and DOES NOT when starting as root.  Same behavior Konqui and
> printer management, haven't explored extensively what else. Has anybody
> seen this?  I don't like to take the name of root in vain...
>
> Any help most appreciated
>
> Dave

Hi,
 This sounds like the problem I was having (thread from mid December)
where several KDE apps would just go belly-up with a cryptic complaint about
libpthreads.so.  I tried lots of things, but the only one that worked,
was this:
   trash the ~/.kde folder and restart KDE.
No problems (of this type) since.

cheers,
John