kde-3.2 build errors

Hello

I have downloaded and recently updated kde-3.2 cvs source code.
My Debian packages (.deb files) are fine,
but some of them I must finish manually (dh_* scripts),
because of debuild error. (debuild -rfakeroot)

For example: there is no apidocs/common directory in kdebase package
and some missing html files.
These files and dirs are located in /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/common
(from last kde 3.1.4 installation), but missing in new package.

What is wrong?
kde source packages or 'debian' dir in some source packages
or maybe I make things wrong?

I can't find any recent devel. info about this problem.

Regards
(Sorry if my english is too bad)
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm