Re: koctave compile from source=> qt files missing

* M. Emal Alekozai [Thu, 04 Dec 2003 16:37:07 +0100]:
> Hi malinglist,

> I want to install the kde gui of Octave. I'm using debian woody stable with
> kde 3.1.4 from [1].On the koctve homepage [2] I only found rpm binaries and
> the source but no deb.
> I tought myself why don't compile it from source! The result was, that same
> qt files are missing.

>    root@buster:/usr/local/DIR/koctave_src/koctave3-0.65$ ./configure

Try ./configure --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3

--
Adeodato Simó (a.k.a. thibaut)
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | IM: my_dato [jabber.org] | PK: DA6AE621

As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty,
and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life -- so I became a
scientist.  This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.
                -- Matt Cartmill