Re: k3b & kernel 2.6

well, i have a plextor cd/cdr and works perfectly in read and write mode. Make
sure u have ur kernel options corectly set up and turn off scsi emulation and
all that. Also in ur lilo/grub ( kernel options ) turn off hdx=ide-scsi etc..
and using k3b the new version supports atapi burning as for just mounting the
cd u prob need to have the correct entry in fstab and also
permissions/correct device in /dev/ after that k3b shoud recognise it and the
new cdrtools/cdrdao will allow atapi burning also the new cdrecord :) good
luck!

--
~ Vladi - www.debianforums.org