Re: k3b & kernel 2.6

I have orth CVS KDE (BTW will be there newer vesion - beta 2 - hint, hint)
and new new cdrdao and cdrecord (unstale) but ATAPI drives can't be used as
readers. One writer device (TEAC DV-W50D) but no reader devices (there should
be Pioneer DVD-ROM ATAPIModel DVD-120S and TEAC DV-W50D). In "Configure K3B"
I can see one reader and one writer, but CopyCD tool don't see any reader.
CloneCD see it correctly.

Petr Balas

--
Petr Balas (petr at balas dot cz)