KDE Debian SOHO GNU/Linux brainstorming

Hello,

after I realized there is sufficient interest in a tightly integrated KDE
desktop Debian-based solution, I put up the result of my brainstorming for
discussion at:

http://www.produktivit.com/kde-debian-soho-linux.html

I made it before the UserLinux matrix and the KDE app selection got
discussed, so I still have to work the results of those discussion into
it. The focus of my brainstorming was to have a working setup rather now
than a perfect one later.

If you can help out and set up a CVS repository and a wiki, that would be
great. If there is a mailing list for this specific topic, please point me
at them so no efforts will get duplicated.

I am looking forward to see KDE+Debian gain significant market share in
small offices worldwide!

Mark

--
Krisztian Mark Szentes
produktivIT   -  Open-Source Solution Provider