Re: Konqueror hang on printing

Hi, Leo I'm Leo.

- Hi
- Well, I have solved your problem.
- Sure?
- As always, you now. Upgrading!!!
- Oh, no. So easy.
- You know .. apt-get -t unstable install cupsys
- And all works now?
-yes, now there's no problems, You can print with truetype fonts, type1 fonts,
etc. Konqueror doesn't hang.
- But, why it fails?
- No idea. It's a pity. The conf files are the same, you put the same files
but the result is different ...
- Ok, thank's. So the good version is:
libcupsys2     1.1.20final-3

Thank's

A Dimecres 17 Desembre 2003 13:42, Leopold Palomo Avellaneda va escriure: