Re: kmail on_open focus to inbox on imapserver

This doens't seem to work here.

I have this in mine kmailrc

startupFolder=imap%20server.directory/.INBOX.directory/.Hardware.directory/
Diversen

That is a folder found in the folderlist. On startup focus is not on this
folder.

kmail version 1.5.4 on kde 3.1.4

Johnny

--