Re: Is KDE 3.2 Any Faster ?

Tuesday, December 16. b. 2003 02:56, Nick Boyce don čállet:
> An article over at OS News suggests we can expect significant speed
> improvements in KDE 3.2 :
>    http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=5410
>
> Does anyone who's tried the KDE 3.2 beta on Debian have any personal
> opinion on this ?

I have changed between KDE 3.1.4 and KDE 3.2 on my Debian Sid machine a few
times. 3.2 loads noticably faster than 3.1.4. I have an AMD XP 1700+ and 256
Mb RAM. As for apps, I haven't noticed any difference, they load fast enough
for me.

--
Børre Gaup
Kiruna, Sweden