Re: KDE 3.2 Beta 2: any repository known?

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 06:12:39PM -0500, Antiphon wrote:
| Sorry to whine about whining about whining but I believe you meant to say
| "whiner" instead of "whinger."
|
| ;-)

Nope, I definitely meant whinge and not whine.  It's a real word - from
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=whinge :

whinge
intr.v. Chiefly British whinged, whing·ing, whing·es

    To complain or protest, especially in an annoying or persistent
    manner.

Now I'm not British, but whinge is certainly in common use here in
Australia ;-)

Cheers,

Cameron.