Re: Anyone else getting frequent Konqueror segfaults?

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 05:58, Doug Holland wrote:
> I'm running Debian Unstable, with KDE 3.1.3/3.1.4 (why is it not all
> 3.1.4?) and kernel 2.6.0-test9.  I'm getting frequent segfaults when I
> click on a link or submit a form in Konqueror.
>
> Anybody else getting this?  And does anyone have a solution?

Yep. It seems pretty unstable on 2.6 to me. For me it most often crashes if I
try to drag and copy a file from one konqueror window to another. I often
drag to a fish: io-slave window, and it happens there.

I am also using test9. No idea what the cause is or how to fix it.

Anders E. Andersen

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux