Re: KDE keyboard layout

Hi Hervé,

On Saturday 06 December 2003 03:23 pm, herve wrote:
> Hi i have kde 3.1.4 and a logitech keyboard cordless desktop the one with
> the optical mouse (4 btn) + wheel on the left of the keyboard.
> I chose in configuration panel the option "logitech Cordless desktop pro"
> aplly the nex settings, logout and relog but nothing appen...

AFAIK, KDE will not have proper mutltimedia key support until 3.2 (I seem to
remember this being pretty good in the CVS builds last time I tried them).
Until then, I think you will need to use a seperate program to handle the
special keys; either hotkeys or lineakd should work for you (I have used
both, and currently use the latter with KDE 3.1.x).

Cheers,
nate