Re: classic deficiancy in both windows and linux ?

I have learned how to do this through this inquiry:

Under Linux, you can use Opera7.21, Mozilla1.5 (added since 1.2),
Netscape7.1 (added since 7.0) with a URL of "file:/" and print the
directory listing.

Under Windows, you can use the same browsers with the URL "C:\" and
print the directory listing.

Under Linux, the Konqueror  browser/file manager does not have this
feature (in fact disables the print icon).

Under Windows, I-Explorer does not have this feature.

freelsjd@ornl.gov