Re: ksysguard conflicts with kdebase

Am Freitag 10 Oktober 2003 21:12 schrieb David Pye:
> From the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebianKDE
>
> Can't install kde-core/kdebase/ksysguardd on Debian/sid? Download
> libsensors-1debian1 and install using dpkg -i
>
> I presume that's it!
>
> David
>
> On Friday 10 October 2003 16:42, Bob Tilley (AT&T) wrote:
> > I am performing a fresh Debian install and have found a problem with
> > kdebase.
> >
> > Using aptitude, kdebase 3 will not install because ksysguard is reported
> > as being unavailable.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Bob

Hi,

to fix the broken dependicy with ksysguardd you can simply install the package
form: http://oberlin.cems.umn.edu/kdecvs/debian/extralibs/
libsensors-1debian1_2.7.0-6_i386.deb
It would be nice if someobe can add this file to the official unstable
repository to make first tome installs of kde 3.1.3/4 possible.

Regards,
 Hauke
--
Stoppt TCPA, das Zensursystem von Microsoft!
http://www.againsttcpa.com