Re: No more truetype fonts after last xfree security update
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: No more truetype fonts after last xfree security update
- From: Andreas Goesele <Goesele@hfph.mwn.de>
- Date: 07 Oct 2003 01:14:02 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andreas Goesele <Goesele@hfph.mwn.de> writes:
> I have an up to date woody with kde 3.1.0 (is there a newer one for
> woody, where would I get it?).
Reading around, I found it:
deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.4/Debian stable main
> With the last security update I continue to have truetype fonts
> available for kde applications, but no longer for non kde applications
> (like mozilla). Indeed, xlsfonts doesn't show any truetype fonts.
> How can I get back truetype fonts for all applications?
Again, I found the solution myself. I had to (re-)install the truetype
fonts with the font-installer of the control-center. (Although, I
don't understand why updating X made this necessary.)
Sorry for bothering!