Re: No accented chars in 3.1.4

On Friday 03 October 2003 21:42, Josep Febrer shaped the electrons to
> A Divendres 03 Octubre 2003 15:33, Ricardo Galli va escriure:
> > Hi,
> > 	I'm seeing something very strange with KDE/Qt. Accented characters
> > don't work in konqueror, konsole, kate... etc. (but they do in kmail,
> > for example).
> >
> > It's even more strange that if I start any of those programs from the
> > [kc]onsole, they do work perfectly.
> Same here and all KDE builded recentlly from 3_1_BRANCH.

Pufff, it's a relief, I thought I was doing something very wrong...

Whay it does work if not started from kdelibs (i.e. from a console) and if
fails otherwise? I checked every single configuration file and didn't see
any thing suspicious.

  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34