Re: KDE 3.1.3 For Woody: Scrollbar Bug Fixed ?

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 03:47, Michael Peddemors wrote:
> Just wondering, this one snuck in.. didn't see the original post, but Ralf,
> when you get a version out like this, can you post a general release info
> to the list?  IE RELEASED: with appropriate URL's for sources, and a brief
> change log?  A lot of people would benifit from that I believe..

The release is still due this week, so posting it before doesn't make
sense :-) besides, the URL doesn't change if you use latest in your apt-get
line. The older packages also get removed anyway and the directory symlinked
to the new one.

However, I'm fine posting a link to the relase announcement on kde.org that
has all the infos.

Ralf

> On September 16, 2003 03:37 pm, Dirk Schmidt wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 16. September 2003 07:38 schrieb Ralf Nolden:
> > > We've packaged KDE 3.1.4 over the last week until yesterday so this
> > > week (other packagers are still working :-) we'll get KDE 3.1.4
> > > released for woody in i386, powerpc and alpha archs.

Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org