downgrading kdelibs after security update

After making a security update some application (e.g. konqueror) are
terribly slow when starting. Even when it is open and I just want to open a new
window it takes a long time. During the security update kdelibs was updated
(among a few other things).

Where can I look for error messages which may give an idea about the

How can I downgrade to the original kdelibs with dpkg, apt or dselect?

Thank you in advance,