KOrganizer printer problems...

For some reason, when I print my daily todo list from KOrganizer, it sometimes
decides randomly to print my list in landscape mode instead of portrait mode,
but not every time.  I find this annoying, so I look for settings I can
change in KOrganizer to fix this.  According to the help files, there is
allegedly a Print Setup option in the File menu, but it is not in my
KOrganizer.

I checked /usr/share/apps/korganizer/korganizerui.rc and found a line in there
saying
      <Action name="print_setup" append="print_merge"/>

which means there is allegedly a print setup option.

So why is my KOrganizer printing randomly going into landscape mode, and why
can't I go into print setup to fix it?