Re: Margins messed up with KDEPrint

On Monday 21 July 2003 13:53, Linus Gasser wrote:
> Hi,
> looks like some misconfiguration A4/letter...

Actually, no. It's correctly set to A4.

I investigated this a bit further: This happens if I print from
Konqueror and KMail. If I print from the PS/PDF viewer, things get
weird: Pritint PDF files works correctly but printing the same
document as a PS file (produced via 'Print to file') is messed up.
Printing from KWord works correctly, though.

Any ideas? It seems that some documents override the custom margins!?

--
-M